Thejo Australia Pty Ltd is committed to meeting the quality standards expected by our customers, and to the continual improvement of our products and services.
Thejo Australia maintains processes and systems appropriate to our area of operations with the objective of providing the framework and platform to:
- consistently and predictably supply products and services that meet customer needs and expectations in a timely and efficient manner;
- ensure a consistently high standard of quality is maintained in all endeavours;
- conform to relevant specification, statutory and regulatory requirements, supply agreements, contractual requirements; and
- maintain workplaces and environments where continuous improvement in our systems, products and services are embraced.
In meeting these objectives, Thejo Australia will manage and maintain a quality system based on ISO9001:2015, enabling us to:
- adopt a comprehensive and concise review process that determines the needs of our customer and to work consistently to meet those needs in full and on time;
- establish appropriate quality objectives, specific performance expectations and targets to ensure we meet our objectives;
- ensure our personnel are clearly briefed and trained and are provided the appropriate resources necessary to deliver our quality objectives always;
- perform regular reviews, identify opportunities, and resolve problems expeditiously; and
- continually improve our processes and management systems.
Thejo Australia’s commitment to quality is aimed to ensure our workers understand and are competent in their role, demonstrate a relentless commitment to the achievement of our objectives, and to provide quality products and services that consistently and reliably satisfy the needs of our customers.
Non-compliance with this Policy may result in disciplinary action which could include termination of employment.