With the following Environmental Policy, Thejo Australia Pty Ltd is devoted to developing all the activities seeking the highest quality in our operations through the respect of the environmental and the commitment of sustainability.
Thejo Australia aims to:
- meet all environmental legal requirements;
- adopting sustainable practices to ensure proper management of environmental aspects within our operations;
- control, minimize or mitigate negative environmental impacts from our services; and
- maintain an Environmental Management System (EMS) compliant with ISO14001.
To accomplish this, Thejo Australia is committed to take the following actions:
- leading by example within our industry through our commitment to sustainable practices;
- providing environmental training and resources to our stakeholders to meet our objectives;
- ensuring correct waste management by reducing material landfill disposal and increasing recycling and recovery;
- responsible use of natural resources by reducing electricity, water consumption and use of eco-friendly products;
- identify and control environmental risk, aspects, and impacts that are caused by our operations;
- communicate our Environmental Policy to all of our internal and external stakeholders;
- updating environmental legislation and regulations;
- engaging with our customers, employees and shareholders on sustainability issues and participate with our efforts to protect the
- monitoring on a regular basis our environmental performance by establishing programs, objectives, and targets.
Non-compliance with this Policy may result in disciplinary action which could include termination of employment.